dr. Eszter Papp
Eszter specializes on commercial matters and has in-depth experience in real estate matters, corporate law and litigations. She advises clients on various commercial contracts and arrangements including the documentation of deeds of condominium, real property sales agreements. She participated in a number of corporate matters and advised clients in relation to legal due diligence reports, corporate establishment and maintenance matters, voluntary dissolutions and capital increases. Eszter has considerable experience in litigation in relation to various real estate matters, including construction, easement, contract performance and the challenge of administrative resolutions.
Her recent experience includes:
- advising the client in relation to the development and the foundation of a condominium consisting of hundreds of flats and the sales of each real-property;
- proceeding before court in a law suit initiated by the main contractor against a multinational real-estate development company;
- advising one of the leading telecommunication companies in relation to its agreements;
- advising a foreign investor in connection with the acquisition of a Hungarian company engaged in the lease of storage buildings;
- advising the client in connection with the acquisition of a leading Hungarian company providing several types of mobile services;
- advising the client in relation to the acquisition of the majority of shares in a Hungarian company having a leading role in the field of delivery of goods;
- proceeding before court in connection with disputes between vendors and buyers, clients and contractors etc. (especially warranty liability, settlement debate etc.;
- advising the client in connection with the due diligence and acquisition of a group of companies having a leading role on the market of whole-sale of foods;
- advising the a group of companies country-wide engaged in developing and operating shopping malls in connection with the restructuring of their equity structure and their transformation;
- advising a foreign owned Hungarian entity in connection with the lease and later sale (through one transaction) of its real-properties operating as petrol stations;
Eszter graduated from ELTE Faculty of Law in 1998. She started her professional carreer
at Heinzelmann and Partners and worked there through 2002, with a legal traineeship
at Wilson, Elser, Moskowitz, Edelmann& Dicker LLP in 2000. She joined Lendvai
and Partners in 2002 and became partner in 2006. Eszter has a postgraduate degree from/studied at ELTE Postgraduate Institute for Law in European Law.
In addition to her native Hungarian, Eszter speaks fluent English and German.
T: +36 1 3531165