dr. Dóra Kelen
Dóra specializes on corporate law matters, litigations and labor law. She advises clients on wide range of matters, including labor law advice to employers, labor law succession, reorganization and group redundancies. She has substantial experience in litigations, including labor law and real estate disputes. Dóra is also known for her expertise in general corporate matters, including mergers, de-mergers, capital increases and reductions. Dóra is also an expert on social organizations like foundations and associations.
Her recent experience includes:
- advising a company employs more than 160 employees in the course of election of the workers’ council and the mass reduction;
- advising a Canadian based employer during drafting and negotiation of the manager’s employment contract;
- advising a foreign investor in connection with sale and purchase of a real estate of area
of 25.000 sqm, the negotiation with the financing bank and drafting of the financing documents;
- advising a foreign investor involved in real estate development consisting of 182 apartments
in connection with negotiation of FIDIC construction agreement with the main contractor, and finalizing agreements with the sub-contractors after bankruptcy of the main contractor, and drafting sample sale and purchase, and lease agreement, and in the course of the sale and lease;
- advising a governmental body in connection with preparing of the corporate and other documents related to merger of 20 companies;
- advising a Hungarian software developer company in connection with the day-to-day corporate maintenance;
- advising a Hungarian private equity investor in connection with establishment of a software developer company, and drafting of agreements with the software developer;
Dóra graduated from ELTE Faculty of Law in 2000. She spent a summer internship program and a traineeship at Clifford Chance’s Budapest Office and joined Lendvai and Partners Law Office in 2000 where she became a partner in 2006.
In addition to her native Hungarian, Dóra speaks fluent English and good Italian.
T: +36 1 3531165